Further, this document is actually meant to scare most of you off. This lifestyle is very different from what most people have experienced. I’m not trying to convert or torture anyone, but if you are not fully committed, fully open to living on the edge for a week or so, I’d rather not have you aboard. It is what it is. No Exceptions.
- No hard shell luggage
- No smoking on board
- No illegal drugs
- No wet bums on interior upholstery
- One towel outside for saltwater, another inside for fresh.
- No schedule; sailboats do not operate on an exact timeline
- Visitors can choose the place or the time of their visit, but not both.
- Devices are only charged during the day with sun on the solar panels, not at night